So recently, I haven’t been venturing out and finding new music. Im literally just listening to the same songs over and over again.
- Just yesterday though, I just ran into a song called “Being an Adult” by Kim Na Young. And the title of the song was what grabbed me, and I’m not fluent in korean so I actually looked up the lyrics and I fell in love with the song. (The links I’m using are from YouTube, I’m not taking any credit for them)
2. So a year ago, my sister got me into a Korean boy group named BTS. They’re kind of a mix of Hip-Hop/Pop, their Wings album came out last year. And I didnt realize till recently, that I had a song missing on my music player from that album. And now I’m kind of hooked on it. This specific song is a solo from one of the members named J-Hope called “Mama”
3. So this one is a song by Noah Cyrus; I’m not aware of her as an artist, but I ran into this song randomly. I kinda like it; just a warning, there are some naughty words. (」゜ロ゜)」
4. So I’ve been pretty obsessed with The Chainsmokers for a while now, and I was pretty excited when they’re “Memories…Do Not Open” came out. I love the electric feel this song gives me. I was a big fan of the song “Paris” but I put the full album on shuffle and when this song came up, my favorite switched.
5. I was watching a YouTuber that recommended this song and I decided to give it a try. I actually havent listened to this a whole lot, but its an awesome to play in the car. It’s kind of an R&B/Soul song, and its super chill. Maybe when you get real tense running into traffic, this can calm you down a bit.